i tunes

Reaction score
I,m going to upgrade my osx and it has been suggested to backup music,i have 17gb music.This is comprised of music copied from cd,s, downloaded from internet and purchases from i tunes store.I just burnt some music that was in my itunes library and when i put cd in computer there was no track info,artist, album name,song name,just track number.
My question is am i going to end up with 3500 songs with just track numbers if i back up my music.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Take a look at this article. That should be all you need for backing up your iTunes library.

OP
O
Reaction score
itunes

Take a look at this article. That should be all you need for backing up your iTunes library.

Why did i end up with only track #,s and no other song info.Will i not end up with same thing on backed up cd,s if i choose that route.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.