No Sound or Internal Speaker invisible

Reaction score
Hi All

I have problem with my Audio I am using macbook pro leopard is my OS
I installed IPEVO with freeREC this is for skype the problem i cant able to use internal speaker of my MAC i think the drivers is cant not found it when i checked in the system preferences of AUDIO there is no internal Speaker

please help how to restore my original audio driver

thanks

Screen shot 2011-03-15 at 上午11.48.33.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Your audio jack is probably stuck in optical out mode.

There's a little pin or switch inside the audio jack that allows it to switch between optical and regular audio modes.

Look inside your audio jack - is there a red light shining out? If so, use a toothpick and carefully move it around inside the jack around the 6 o'clock position. Wriggle it around until the light goes off and your sound should come back on through your speakers (play some music while you're doing this so you'll hear something once you've hit it).

Sounds weird, but totally works!

OP
C
Reaction score
Your audio jack is probably stuck in optical out mode.

There's a little pin or switch inside the audio jack that allows it to switch between optical and regular audio modes.

Look inside your audio jack - is there a red light shining out? If so, use a toothpick and carefully move it around inside the jack around the 6 o'clock position. Wriggle it around until the light goes off and your sound should come back on through your speakers (play some music while you're doing this so you'll hear something once you've hit it).

Sounds weird, but totally works!

Thanks for your reply

whoooaaa amazing its works for me now i can heard sound from internal speaker....weeeee instead of toothpick i just ball point cover then tried to around @ 6 o'clock while pressing the symbol of audio at the function key then suddenly i heard sound.

thank you so much...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Reaction score
another thank you

Thanks from me too. My internal speakers weren't recognized and a small screwdriver in the hole did the trick. [/FONT]

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.