Crossover

Reaction score
Hey guys this is my first forum post.

I have been having some problems running "Guild Wars" on Crossover 10.0

I used to have this program and it worked fine, i un-installed it for space. I re-installed on Saturday. I put guild wars on my computer 3/12 (monday) i have not installed anything else from Crossover onto my computer, should i ?

i know what your thinking, wait whats your problem?

When ever i open up guild wars it goes to a white blank screen with aprox 1 inch black margins on the side, i get the "Guild Wars" cursor and the screen stays white. i can move the mouse but no graphics come up :Grimmace:

If you can offer any assistance that would be great! i want to get playing again and if anyone answering this question has a relaxed guild i wouldn't mind tagging along. Thanks and a hasty response would be the best!

I am not to computer suave so please dumb down the lingo when sending me responses, thanks.

Reaction score
Get ahold of our ninjas

I'd put in a support ticket to our support ninjas and see what they have to say--it may be a relatively minor issue. Bear in mind that sometimes when the game introduces patches, it can break our support temporarily--this happens in other MMOs like World of Warcraft. Not saying that that's the case, but the game world is always in a state of patch flux like that.

Best Wishes,

-jon parshall-
COO
CrossOver: Windows emulator for Mac and Linux computers - CodeWeavers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.