• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple's Phil Schiller says white iPhone 4 still coming this spring

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Apple's Phil Schiller says white iPhone 4 still coming this spring
AppleInsider | Archives
Apple executive Phil Schiller has confirmed via Twitter that the white iPhone 4 is on track to launch later this spring.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.5GHz i5 MBP, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD, NVIDIA Geforce GT 330m/16GB iPhone 4 in a brick sized otterbox.
I would have still got my black iPhone even if white would have been available at launch. I'm very predictable about my favorite colors! My old iPhone was black. My iPhone 4 is black. My next iPhone will be black. My iPhone after that will be black. The iChip 64x that Apple will surgically implant into my brain in the year 2032 will probably be black. Heck, if Apple made the Macbook Pro in all black, I'd buy it that way. I'll be buying black iPhones and iPods until they either stop making them in black or stop making iPhones and iPods altogether. And hopefully they will never stop making them in black or god forbid stop making them, period. :)

OP
the8thark
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
It's interesting they are still going through with the white iPhone 4's, when the next new iPhone is projected to be out this summer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.