Wow...fast!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, MacBook, IPad 2 , IPhone 4
Is this IPad 2 fast or what! Mine loads pages in the blink of an eye, well worth the upgrade from the IPad 1 just for that alone. Very happy. Silver back, red cover on the front....Go Buckeyes!

EricE

Reaction score
Yes, the speed increase really makes the overall experience so much better. And it can load a page with tons of pictures easily instead of leaving half of them with a ? in a blue box. I'm very pleased with the upgrade.

Reaction score
That's good to hear for people trying to decide whether it is worth the money to get a new Ipad 2 or just save some money and go for the older cheaper version.

Reaction score
I'm sitting on the couch using mine right now and just mentioned to my wife how fast this is! Loads web pages faster than my MacBook Pro!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Put it this way, I have this huge PDF file that took a while to render on my iPad 1, on my iPad 2 it renders it as it was a text file. I am loving it.

Also, today I was able to do an extended cross country FaceTime chat with a very close friend that I haven't seen in years... right there it paid off for itself in gold.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
For those comparing the web speed iPad 1 vs iPad 2 have you compared them both running iOS 4.3?

I only ask because I've noticed a huge speed hike on Safari between 4.2 and 4.3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 17" MBP |core i7 2.66|4gb ddr3|500gb 7200rpm|snow leopard|
Eric did you go to Columbus to get your iPad 2? If so which store did you go to?

I was in line at Easton Town Center!

OP
Eric5964
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, MacBook, IPad 2 , IPhone 4
Eric did you go to Columbus to get your iPad 2? If so which store did you go to?

I was in line at Easton Town Center!

No, I actually live in Michigan...shoot me.... Go Buckeyes!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.