Playing a song out to my friend while I'm on a call with him/her on an iphone4

Reaction score
Multitasking Scenario:
I make a call to a friend and while I'm on the call. . . I'd like to browse through my music collection on my iphone. . select and play my favorite song to my friend right then & there. Is this possible say on an Iphone 4???
OR. . I'd just like to play out something I recorded using the iphone recorder to a friend while I'm on a call. Is this possible on the iphone 4???. . . .

I tried this on an iphone3Gs and it did not work. . . :( :( :( . . .but I'm able to do this on my nokia 6680 and this is an experience I share a lot with my friends. . . I LOVE THE IPHONE. . .but one of the reasons for me not buying the iphone yet is because I miss this feature.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
I don't own an iPhone so there may very well be a solution for this. In the mean time though, you could use this to generate a link to the song on the iTMS and send that to them. They can then listen to a preview and purchase it if they like it.

OP
S
Reaction score
Sending them a link is not the solution for me. I need to play a song while on the call. . . for me its like an instant preview so we could talk about it on the call itself.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
I totally understand the need for this feature. Imagine if John Cussack had to text that girl a link to the song "In your eyes" instead of holding that radio over his head! :p

Doug

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.