Problems Resetting iPhone 4

Reaction score
I bought a used iPhone 4. The first thing I did when I got it was try to restore it to the original settings. Apparently, the iPhone was jailbroken and now it is messed up. It is stuck with the black screen and a skull/apple logo in the middle. What can I do?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic
I bought a used iPhone 4. The first thing I did when I got it was try to restore it to the original settings. Apparently, the iPhone was jailbroken and now it is messed up. It is stuck with the black screen and a skull/apple logo in the middle. What can I do?

this might help...hope it does so that you can enjoy your phone click here

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro

Not to be a jerk, but how exactly did you "try to restore it to the original settings"?
I'm curious because if you haven't done this yet you might try connecting the iPhone to your computer, opening iTunes, clicking on your iPhone in the left column and choosing "Restore" in the main screen. HTH :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.