Burning CD's;

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro 15" 2.4 GHz. Core i5 4GB 1067 MHz. DDR-3 Ram
Well it's just been a little over a month since I switched and picked up my first MBPro and it's been a slow learning process for this old fart...
But thanks to the great folks on this forum and the excellent 1 on 1 that Apple offers, the trip has been most enjoyable.

But one thing I tried to do last night is burn a CD from one of my albums in my iTunes library. After a short time of going nowhere fast I gave up and went in and fired up my PC and the process took less than 5 min.

Do I need to buy more software just to copy music from my library just so I can listen to a CD in my car or on my boom box next to my bed? I would think that everything I need would be on the computer. At least it was when I loaded WIN-XP on my PC....

Thanks,
Russ

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro|15" Hi-Res Anti-Glare|2.2 GHz quad i7|4GB RAM
To burn an album in iTunes on your MacBook Pro, simply take the songs that you'd like to burn and put them into a playlist. When your playlist is selected, you should see "Burn Disc" on the bottom right hand corner of iTunes. Go ahead and click that, then insert your CD and it should burn!

Here are some directions with pictures.\

-Moss

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 27" iMAC 3 GHz Intel Core i5, 1TB HD, Radeon Pro 570X 4 GB graphics card, 8 GB DDR4 RAM
To burn an album in iTunes on your MacBook Pro, simply take the songs that you'd like to burn and put them into a playlist. When your playlist is selected, you should see "Burn Disc" on the bottom right hand corner of iTunes. Go ahead and click that, then insert your CD and it should burn!

Here are some directions with pictures.\

-Moss

If you want them as MP3 you'll need to convert them unless that's how you imported them in the first place. For me I usually get 15 to songs on a CD, but if converted to MP3 I can burn 100+ songs on a CD.

Good luck

Tom

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro 15" 2.4 GHz. Core i5 4GB 1067 MHz. DDR-3 Ram
Thanks Moss!! I will give it a try. I do NOT want them as a MP3, just burned to a CD.

I really appreciate your help.

Russ

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.