First post from iPad 2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
It is beautiful. I could've never thought that 0.2 pounds would make as much of a difference as this. I have to agree with some of the professional review, it simply feels better in my hands compared to the old one.

And, it is Soooo fast! I cant quantify it, but get this. I had this massive PDF document that my iPad 1 would struggle in rendering it, iPad 2 rendered like a charm, like it was no sweat.

Very happy with my purchase.

Cheers,

M

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Yeah...I was reading from the online reviews that even though the weight difference isn't a whole lot from the iPad 1...it does seem to be a noticeable difference!:)

Thanks for the thoughts...gonna get mine soon!:)

- Nick

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Congrats, Mina!

I can believe that 2 ounces makes a difference. I just put a Speck SeeThru Satin case on my shiny new MBP, and although it only weighs a few ounces, it does make the MBP feel significantly heavier.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I can believe that 2 ounces makes a difference. I just put a Speck SeeThru Satin case on my shiny new MBP, and although it only weighs a few ounces, it does make the MBP feel significantly heavier.

Got to agree. About a week after buying my used 17" MBP I installed a see thru Speck hard shell case on it...and it REALLY makes it seem heavier.

And of course a 0.2 pound weight reduction on the already light iPad is a good % weight reduction.

- Nick

OP
MinaMACMan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Thanks cwa.

I just did my first video call through Skype, the performance was great!

Even though it's an iPhone app, the video was smooth. The received video looked crisp and clear.

This is awesome!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.