Outlook/Entourage

C

celtictricky

Hi,

All my emails currently are in Windows version of Outlook. Can I export these to Entourage?

Is this an easy process?

Thanks

Celtic

OP
J

jessica

Not to the best of my knowledge because you're not going cross software you're going cross platform. At least when I tried it did not work for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, 8-Core 2.8Ghz, 10GB RAM, 2x1TB HDDs, iPod U2 Edition
The best way I have found to transfer emails from Outlook to Entourage is to install Mozilla Thunderbird on your PC. Then transfer your Outlook emails to that. Then export them to an .mbox format from Thunderbird which then be imported into Entourage or Apple Mail.

OP
C

celtictricky

sarahsboy18 said:
The best way I have found to transfer emails from Outlook to Entourage is to install Mozilla Thunderbird on your PC. Then transfer your Outlook emails to that. Then export them to an .mbox format from Thunderbird which then be imported into Entourage or Apple Mail.

Hi, thanks for this. I have downloaded Mozilla (nice App!!!), but cannot find and export facility??? Do I have to downloead and extension to allow this?

Thanks

Rich

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.