New Smart Cover

Reaction score
For good protection case, wait for the Otter Box man!!! I just use the old ipad 1 case to protect my new baby until my incipio feather arrive : )

Reaction score
bamboo case

some guys are very crazy about the bamboo case ,yes ,it's very beautiful.:Cool:

Reaction score
I can agree with you that it is over-hyped.

But it is extremely functional. I wasn't going to initially buy it, but even with my iPad 1 I wanted something that kept the iPad covered, but not bulk it up.

With the smart cover that was exactly what I got, now I am not too happy that I had to spend an extra $35 for the back cover from FusionOfIdeas (StealthArmor) but after I installed it and saw how cool it looks I feel better about it.

But then again, like the old saying goes, To Each His Own!

i love this kind of case .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
Get the otterbox defender series. It has saved mine so many times.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
I have it as well as a hard plastic case for the back and i have dropped it a few times with no damage done.

Reaction score
Just a quick heads up, in case anyone is still considering the smart cover and looking to save a few bucks.

I do not personally own a smart cover, so I can not make any judgements regarding the worthiness of the purchase, however, I did notice earlier this week that a local big box discount store had them in stock for $12

I live in the South East US and the store was Big Lot's. Due to the nature of the store, they may or may not have them at several locations and I did not have time to look at them in detail, as I was in a rush.

I just thought I would mention it. I purchased a very well made leather zip case from them for $15.00 when I purchased my Ipad2. I have yet to see anything that comes close to the quality for that price anywhere, even in other diso****/ close out stores. I've had that leather case for about 8 months now and it is holding up very well. It still looks great.

I was hoping to find one for my mom, to replace her older style Spec (canvas type) case that she has for her Ipad 1, as it's looking rather shabby. Unfortunately, I had no luck finding another nice leather case like the one I nabbed up several months ago.

the closest I found was a leather case at Tuesday Mornings (another close out store) and they wanted $50 dollars for it (marked retail cost was listed as $99).

Anyway just thought I would spread the word, as these types of items can go quickly at close out stores and never return.

I also noted the SmartCovers are listed on Ebay (buy it now with no shipping charges) for $14 from several different sellers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.