Changed expose after latest Java update?!

Reaction score
Just 2 hours ago I updated I think three things that was Safari, Itunes and a Java/security update. Had to restart and everything went fine.

However, I've noticed that now the window previews in Expose are MUCH smaller.

I've tried googling 'expose' etc but haven't really come up with anything. Is it just me?!

Before say if 3-4 applications were open, there would be 3-4 preview windows that would cover a large central part of the screen. Now those 3-4 windows are grouped together in a row at the top leaving lots of just blurred empty space and smaller windows.

Is this some sort of preview/build up to Lion?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.33Ghz iPhone 3G 16GB
Since these updates I too have had problems with Expose and Cover flow in iTunes.

My problems are slightly different:

In Expose if I use the hot corners to go "All Windows" it will show all the windows, however if I click on the window I want it will go back to the window I had open.

Also in iTunes when I scroll through my Album art work (using cover flow) to get to the Album I want it will spring back to my first album (ie Abba, well it would wouldn't it!) as soon as I let go.

I have repaired the permissions and I'm running OXS 10.6.6 and iTunes 10.2.1.

Help please!

GP

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.