No iPad 2 at my walmart

Reaction score
I made a call to my local walmart just to verify they will have the iPad 2 tomorrow and they told me they would not. I only made this thread for the people that want to go and get one at walmart. I would call if I was u. Walmart was my only option to get one on opening day so I will be ordering one online at 11:01 pm tonight. :(

Reaction score
If you asked a regular sales associate I wouldn't put all my faith in his answer. I spoke to an associate at my local Wal-Mart and he assured me they would have it, so who's correct? Do you have a Target near you? The electronics manager told me they were definitely getting them, but wouldn't see them in the store till 3:00pm or so tomorrow. Also if you use a Target Debit or Credit card you save 5%. I'm going to order one at 3:00am tomorrow morning from Apple.com but if I stumble upon one at Target I'll return the one from Apple, or sell it for what I paid for it.

OP
RustProofCorn
Reaction score
We only have walmart here. Walmart told me u could order from them tomorow but they wouldn't have any in store. I talked to AT&T also and they won't have any tomorow either but if I go in today at 5 I can pre order from them and there is free shipping so I might go that route.

Reaction score
No Target??!!! If I didn't have a Target close by, I'd have to go to..........gulp......WalMart! Yuk!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Classic 80G, iPod Touch 4th Gen 64G, iPhone 4s 64G, iPad 2 16G, MacBook Pro 13" 2.8Ghz 8G 750HD
I have 2 Wal-Marts about the same distance from my house. One is getting the iPad for sure they said. The other said they probably won't get them since they still have never even received the iPad 1.

OP
RustProofCorn
Reaction score
We have walmart and a AT&T store that's all. Both in my area aren't going to have ipads in store tomorow :(. I'm just hoping I can be one of the first to purchase online at the apple online store so I don't have to wait weeks to get one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 17" MBP |core i7 2.66|4gb ddr3|500gb 7200rpm|snow leopard|
You freaked me out so I had to call mine to check...

and they will have them :)

OP
RustProofCorn
Reaction score
You freaked me out so I had to call mine to check...

and they will have them :)

Oh I am so happy for u. Jerk! Just kidding gl on Your purchase.

Anyone else ordering online tonight? I'm gonna order at 11:01 tonight but someone posted on here a website saying they wouldn't sell for an hour later than that. Anyone know for sure why time I can order?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
It's supposed to be 1:00 am Pacific.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Me!
I am ordering one tonight, and going to the store tomorrow for my second one. I wanted tom play fair... Hopefully my karma will pay off. :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.