Skype on I pad 1 or 2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac G5(Mine) and Wife's Imac intel,(new)
Using skype or any other voice video communications system on the I pad. Since the speaker is small, what is a good make of blue tooth or wired(if it will work) headset to buy? Or what should I buy wired or blue tooth?
This is not for a lot of use, but when traveling or calling places to save a few cell minutes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Actually skype works great. I've used it on various occasions on my iPad 1.0 I was also able to receive video with no problems at all.

If you are looking for a mic/headphone combo, I use the plantronics discovery its great. I use it for the my phone.

With my iPad I just use my regular headphone, ThinkSound Thunder, and they are awesome.

Cheers,

M

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Imac G5(Mine) and Wife's Imac intel,(new)
Thanks for the opinions

Funny only one reply, I guess no one else uses skype much or just the regular mike. But thanks for the opinnion

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
You gotta remember, Skype doesn't have a dedicated iPad App... yet. So yeah probably not a lot of people use it that way, plus the iPad mic is actually pretty good so most people won't find the need to gout and buy one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Classic 80G, iPod Touch 4th Gen 64G, iPhone 4s 64G, iPad 2 16G, MacBook Pro 13" 2.8Ghz 8G 750HD
I use Skype almost everyday but this will be my first iPad so I can't offer any advice or comments from experience.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.