Crossover: How to toggle fullscreen?

Reaction score
I am running deus ex smoothly in crossover, however it's in a window and I see no option to turn on fullscreen in the crossover menus. Is there a keyboard shortcut for it? I can turn up the resolution within the game so the window is bigger, but it's really annoying not being able to get true fullscreen. Any help greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I am running deus ex smoothly in crossover, however it's in a window and I see no option to turn on fullscreen in the crossover menus. Is there a keyboard shortcut for it? I can turn up the resolution within the game so the window is bigger, but it's really annoying not being able to get true fullscreen. Any help greatly appreciated.

You must be using a setting to run in a window. Unfortunately I'm not on my Mac at the moment and can't recall the exact steps, but you'll need to run the WINE config tool for that installed application. The exact setting should be obvious once you get there. BUT... if you installed Deus Ex using the "CrossTie" feature, it may be that playing it in a window was necessary to overcome some bug. I've had to do this myself for a couple games. Crossover is great in principle, and I advocate a few apps there, but to be honest, I'm becoming increasingly disenchanted with it.

I can double check the settings when I get home late tonight if you haven't sorted it by then.

D

danivanbinsbergen

hey, hello i know how! if you run a app/game press alt+enter and you will get full screen

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.