How to change pictures format??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Bok Pro Snow Leopard New to Mac and so far it is the best
I am trying to change my pictures on my MSN and it keeps telling me that I don't have the right format.... I know I 've done it before with an older version but now I can't anymore.... I would like to know if there is a software I can download (free) since I don't have to do much of reformatting LOL that would help me doing it. I tried but I can't with Gimp... which is a wonderful program but I believe that I can only resize pictures with Gimp which is fine...

Thanks guys

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Gimp will do it but you can just use Preview that's built into OSX.

OP
hotbum40
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
but in order to keep the picture..... I must do it with what application??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
I'm afraid I don't quite understand the question. You open the the image in preview and save it as a different format.

OP
hotbum40
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
boy I am blond lolololo it is that simple... I just di it thanks a millions now the last question thank you so much... When I am satisfied with an answer is there a way to delete the thread so people won t answer it unnecessarily

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
boy I am blond ...When I am satisfied with an answer is there a way to delete the thread so people won t answer it unnecessarily

Still no.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.