No hotspot on my iphone

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum...
I have just finished downloading the iOS 4.3 to my iPhone 4, but I can't find the personal hotspot option. My iPhone is not from US, i live in south America and my carrier is CLARO.

Is there a way to download a software for another carrier or to have the personal hotspot regardless if my carrier will charge me more?

Thanks!

Reaction score
I don't know if iPhone's are any different depending on your location, but I'll explain how to get there on my iPhone 4, its really simple on mine:

Settings > Personal Hotspot (3rd option down)

OP
A
Reaction score
I don't have the option. Settings: airplane mode, wi-fi, notifications, location services, carrier. That's everything on the first box

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Personal Hotspot on 4.3 is in Settings - General - Network - 5th option down 'Set Up Personal Hotspot'

All 4.3 iPhones should have the option here. Whether you're carrier offers this facility with or without additional charge is something you'd have to ask them

OP
A
Reaction score
I don't have it there either.
Setting > general > network: (1) enable 3G ON (2) celular data ON (3) data roaming OFF (4) vpn -not conected- (5) wifi.

That's all I swear...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Personal Hotspot on 4.3 is in Settings - General - Network - 5th option down 'Set Up Personal Hotspot'

All 4.3 iPhones should have the option here. Whether you're carrier offers this facility with or without additional charge is something you'd have to ask them

It's only there if it's carrier supported.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.