15" MacBook Pro screen conversion from Anti-Glare to Glossy?

Reaction score
Hi Bruce,
I am now looking at the configuring screen for MBP on apple.com, as I am in the market for one now, and it seems like the anti-glare that you have is already an upgrade from the glossy screen. The default choice is the glossy screen and you pay more for the anti-glare. I am not so sure if you can 'go backwards' as even if you fit a front-glass to it, it might not necessary make it more glossy if yours is already anti-glare. Sorry can't help but it this more for asthetics or practicality? Cos anti-glare will certainly be more practical and glossy, I suppose looks good so it is up to you really what you are trying to achieve. Maybe if you can post to let other users know what your intentions are they may be able to give you better advice.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
25" iMac 3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iPhone 4
Bryce, just curious. What don't you like about the anti-glare screen?? My husband is looking at buying his first MBP and he wants to get the anti-glare

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
OP
B
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! It's purely to do with the aesthetics of the screen, I know it's picky, but I don't like the white around it. Is there a screen protector or anything that will make the edges black?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.