Possible Switcher

S

seraphofapples

I don't have a home PC, I use computers mostly at the Library where I go everyday. But I thought perhaps I might get a nice laptop, and the option to go Mac has come up. Which apple laptop would you recommend for internet/email/writing/mp3s and movies? I don't plan to use it for more than recreational purposes.

Thank you.

James

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac core2Duo 2.4Ghz 4GB ram
I'd say the base model iBook would be perfect for you. Combo drive, plenty of ram, and great portablility.

Reaction score
not to change suject or anything but how do you pronouce seraphofapples

OP
M

macguy.nielsen

Yes I would have to agree, a base 12" iBook or a base Mac Mini would be great for you. Check those out if you're looking for a basic home computer with great artistic style :D

OP
U

UncSki1218

If u want a laptop go iBook...but when you say movies do you mean watching them or creating them? If just watching them then the basic iBook is fine...if making then make sure u get the superdrive to put them on dvds.

OP
M

MightyMac

iNAP said:
not to change suject or anything but how do you pronouce seraphofapples

Thought I'd take a guess:

Seraph Of Apples

Seraph (SAIR-EF): an angelic being

Correct me if wrong...

OP
S

seraphofapples

MightyMac said:
Thought I'd take a guess:

Seraph Of Apples

Seraph (SAIR-EF): an angelic being

Correct me if wrong...

Yeah! I wanted a name thats apple friendly, and went crazy got an email account and an apple account. I don't even own one yet. XD

James

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.33GHz 12" iBook; iMac G3 333Mhz; Use Dual 2Ghz PM G5's

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.