windows xp on a mac, nothing works, drivers ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ipad 3g 64gb, Iphone 4, MBP 15 i7, Hi-Res A/Glare, 512mb Grafix, 500Gb 7200rpm Drive, 8Gb Ram
I have used bootcamp and loaded windows onto my pc but nothing works, all drivers are missing and i cant use wireless, camera, network, video controller etc.
is there a place i can download these ?

cheers in advance

Reaction score
Please read the "Boot Camp" and "Switcher's Guide" stickies at the top of the forum. That will answer your questions.

Short answer: when in windows, insert your snow leopard disk and install the drivers on there. Then download and install the latest version of Boot Camp (3.2) from within Windows. That should do it.

Cheers

OP
V
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ipad 3g 64gb, Iphone 4, MBP 15 i7, Hi-Res A/Glare, 512mb Grafix, 500Gb 7200rpm Drive, 8Gb Ram
Thanks for the answer.
I have another problem, I cant use the keyboard to eject the cd to insert the max cd :(

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You can either boot back to OS X and eject the CD normally from there or open "My Computer" in XP and right click on the CD drive and select eject.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.