Kodak EasyShare Software

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Has anyone here use the Kodak EasyShare software fon their Mac? I'm just wondering what your thoughts were about it and how it compared.

Please note: I'm not looking for people who have never used it to come here and just say "just use iPhoto". ;)

Reaction score
I have it is kind of cool very user friendly I have the kodak Z700 with the dock station

1970144.jpg

OP
schweb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
How would you compare it to iPhoto (if you've used both)?

Are you using the newest 5.0 version of the Kodak software?

Reaction score
Version 4.0.5 (270 SKU111) I haven't joined the site yet to be able to update but as far as iphoto goes i still haven't figured it out yet. I would say they compare in a lot of ways one thing I have noticed though, it is much easier to share photos with Kodak

Reaction score
I now have the latest version your thread reminded me to do that..... thanks ;)
Version 5.0.2 (262 SKU113)

B

Badger

I started with Easyshare (with a DX 3700) on OS 9 and have continued to use it on Panther. I experimented with iPhoto but still use Easyshare. Easyshare struck me as easier to use and I didn't see enough new or different in iPhoto to get me to switch.

OP
schweb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well I just installed it and so far I really like it :). I'll give a full report, or maybe a software review after I've used it abit...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.