iBook Screen Calibration File?

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I have been lurking here for a while, and you guys are great! I have a question, if you don't mind.

I have an iBook G4, and I LOVE it. Now that I am switched, I can't and don't use anything else, when I have any say in the matter. ;)

I am struggling with the screen calibration (Display Profile) thing. It seems like when I see pictures of the iBook and when other people talk about it, the screen is supposed to be vibrant and rich with color. Mine doesn't seem this way, and I think it is because I can't get the calibration just right.

To the point, would anyone who thinks they have their iBook G4 screen very well calibrated be willing to post their calibration profile here? I would be eternally grateful!

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
what kind of calibration are you needing? print, web, other? in the display system preferences, does it have a section called color where you can calibrate it?

OP
B
Reaction score
Sorry about the bump!

Macman said:
what kind of calibration are you needing? print, web, other? in the display system preferences, does it have a section called color where you can calibrate it?

Hey Macman,

Sorry I just noticed your reply.

I was looking for the calibration file that is found in the 'Color' part of the 'Display' control panel. While I can use the 'Calibrate' button that is there, I can't seem to get it just right.

So if anyone has a well calibrated 12" iBook (or something like that I think), I would love to have your screen calibration file.

Thanks! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.