Help: Growl and Adium Issues

Reaction score
Im going to try to explain this as easily as possible, as it seems harder to explain and easier to show. Im having a growl issues related to adium. Basically every time my computer is turned off and powered back on, my growl settings have changed. I am using an ical purple for my contacts to sign on. Everytime my computer is powered off, i still get my alert for a contact sign on, but do not get the ical growl pop up.

For my settings:

In adium I have growl set for when a contact signs on as well as the standard quack sound.

As for my settings in growl itself, this is where it constantly changes. Everytime I power down my computer the settings have changed to display notification when contact becomes idle rather then signs on. Everytime in order to get my growl working, I must go into settings and select contact sign on. Is there a save setting that I am not clicking or what is going on? Any help would be greatly appreciated. This has been bothering me for a while.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.