MacBook Pro 13" Carry Cases?

Reaction score
I hope this doesn't strike the old forum pros as a hideous new guy question, but what are the best travel cases for the 13-in. MBP? Something with good protection and low bulk. Maybe a zip type slip cover for short trips that could then go inside a brief case type travel bag/shoulder bag.

Thanks.

P.S. I tried searching this topic, but I don't think I found the right key words.

Reaction score
I have the same question, I recently ordered one of the new MacBook pro models and I need something to give it a bit of protection. I haven't had a mac in awhile so I haven't been keeping up with who makes good cases. I used to like RadTech sleeves but it doesn't appear that they make them anymore. So far the only ones I like are from Booq, but they are bit expensive:

13-inch MacBook bags by booq

Any other ideas?

edit: Also, I am not interested in a neoprene sleeve, those don't seem to offer any protection.

Reaction score
I ended up going with the Twylon one from Booq, it is a bit bigger than the old Radtech case I had for my 15in MBP, but at the same time it seems to offer a lot more protection.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro 15" 2.4 GHz. Core i5 4GB 1067 MHz. DDR-3 Ram
They both look very nice! It would be a tough choice.
It might be a bit easier to choose one over the other
if you could see them and hold them in your hand.
The case I have only cost $20 bucks at New Egg and
leaves a lot to be desired.
Thanks for telling us about these great products!!!
I plan to check them out further.
Russ

OP
M
Reaction score
Those two are indeed nice, but seem rather pricey. But maybe that's the going rate.

I have been trying to locate a store that might have them on the floor. Staples + Office Depot + Apple Store = No Luck. I may try a luggage store next.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.