about the iPhone 3G's ipod shuffle function

Reaction score
Hiya,

So I had an iPod 60GB and when I activated the shuffle function, it would shuffle the songs every loop, however, for my iPhone 3G's ipod, the shuffle function just shuffles ones and keeps the same order for the song.

For example, if I have songs A, B and C, my iPod would do this:
ABC , BCA , CAB , BCA ,...
whereas my iPhone does:
ABC, ABC, ABC, ABC , ...

Does anyone know if it's possible to change my iPhone's iPod loop function so it reshuffles each time?

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
Are you sure the shuffle feature is turned on? The little symbol with the crossing arrows should be blue.

Is the repeat symbol turned off? White arrows circling each other. (Not sure if this would make a difference or not.)

OP
Reaction score
Are you sure the shuffle feature is turned on? The little symbol with the crossing arrows should be blue.

Is the repeat symbol turned off? White arrows circling each other. (Not sure if this would make a difference or not.)

Yep, the shuffle feature is turned on. Though my repeat symbol is also on, but I think, if I turn this off, it will just play the playlist just once...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.