Loving my Mac

S

SomaGaze

Just an update on my recent powerbook purchase...

Its the best thing ever! I love spotlight, the "feel" of OSX, and the integration of all the iLife programs. The best part is figuring out how to do things. Coming from the PC life, everything just seems too easy on a Mac...

Want to install a program? drag the file to applications...
Want to uninstall? drag it to the trash...
Genius!!!

Still trying to get used to command-q to quit rather than just clicking the "x"

Anyone want to buy a gaming PC? I just built it a couple months ago, and now its collecting dust...heh heh. Gonna try to sell it to get myself a PowerMac

...if anyone is actually interested i'll post something in Buy/Sell/Trade. To be brief its an Athlon 64 4000+ on a DFI LanParty UT SLI-DR with 2GB of RAM and 2 MSI 6800GT's in SLI

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac g4 400mhz, 10gb, 256mb ram, OS9
Glad U love mac!

Sell the PC on eeebayyyy. (make more that its worth :))

Anyway congrats on your switch and I hope U have no problems @ all!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
congrats on the switch... you will enjoy it.. and good luck with getting a powermac.. a powermac and a powerbook working together will be great, going to get a powermac myself soon.

Reaction score
I am in the market for an SLI mobo but the LanParty is probably a little to rich for me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.