Just joined, quick question!

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I joined the forum looking for advice on how much to sell my old Macbook for. I won't go into details here because I don't want to spam, but the real question is: How many posts do I need/how much time will it take before I can post in "Buy/Sell/Trade?"

Thanks in advance. Feel free to move/kill the thread if this is a bad place for this.

Laura

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved.

We do not advertise that information. We only say to you that when you become an established member, you'll be able to post items for sale in the BST forum. No one is going to buy an item from a new member whom they know nothing about anyway.

If you need to sell your MacBook right away, there's always eBay or Craig's List. And of course your local "Green Sheet", etc.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
OP
L
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! I completely understand. I just thought I'd check. :) Sorry it was in the wrong place. You guys look like you have an awesome community. I'll keep on posting.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.