hackintosh info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch 2012 Air
I hope im not breaking the rules by asking but i have a notebook with a 12 inch screen. it has a 2.1 ghz core 2 duo, gforce 9300m graphics and 3gb ram(max 4). ive been trying to sell it for 379.00 but its not looking so good. so i was wondering if anyone knew where a hackintosh site that would tell me if i could somehow make this a 12 inch mac somehow. id be fun to try.

Im sure googling hackintosh will spam with 200 sites. im hoping someone could tell me a site that maybe has components listed and if its possible to get it running on a laptop.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
At Mac-Forums, we do not allow discussion of illegal activity. Period.

The Community Guidelines state:

Respect copyrights and the law.
Don’t discuss or conduct content theft or any other illegal activity. Period. We follow U.S. law on the forums, so just because something might be legal in your country doesn’t mean it will be allowed here. If you’re ever in doubt, contact one of the moderators before you post.

Thanks for understanding!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.