deleting software/downloads

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac,intel core i3,processor speed 3.06ghz,processors 1,cores 2,L2 cache per core 256kb,L3 cache 4mb
I have recently moved from a p.c to a mac could some one explain how you remove software from a mac.What I specifically want to do is remove a programme that I downloaded and installed called roboform, I paid for this software when running windows and since installing this on my mac I find keychain does the same thing.
Regards Ray

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
From the same page you downloaded Roboform:
How do I correctly install/uninstall RoboForm on Mac?

Starting with ver 0.5, the install/uinstall procedure is a standard mac drag and drop. But if you used an older RF version before, plesae follow this procedure:

Uninstall old version:
Quit Safari browser, not just close its window.
Quit Roboform application (the Editor).
Quit RoboForm tray icon.
Drag /Application/Roboform to the Trash bin.
Delete user folder /Library/Application Support/Roboform using Finder.
Delete user folder /Library/Preferences/com.Sybersytems.RoboForm.plist using Finder.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac,intel core i3,processor speed 3.06ghz,processors 1,cores 2,L2 cache per core 256kb,L3 cache 4mb

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.