So I went with the iPad/iMac and am returning the ipad

Reaction score
I do love the iPad...it's cute, cool, and SUPER FUN!! But, I can't do some things on it that I need to be able to do- such as post a picture to my online class forum (I have the pics on the iPad, just can't get them into the post). So, I think I am going to return it and get a MacBook. I am sad, I like the iPad, and I LOVE that it's always on, no lid, it's unobtrusive and easy to toss into my purse. So i will certainly be mourning its loss....Unless anyone here has a better idea? :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Is your online class forum different from this one in the way you post pictures? I'm asking because I can put a picture in my post using my iPad. I upload it to photobucket (FREE) and then copy the URL for that photo. Does that work on your online class forum? Or is it just literally impossible to do?

OP
A
Reaction score
Ah, i don't know. I do have to hit the HTML button in order to post on the school forum. I don't use photo bucket, but I do Flickr...would that work?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
I don't use Flickr so I can't help you there. Maybe someone else knows.

Did you try asking around on your school forum if anyone else uses an iPad to post pics?

OP
A
Reaction score
I tried and it didn't work.
No one in either of my classes uses and iPad.
Ah well, macbook here I come. :)
I am sad to have to give up the iPad, but I have a tight budget.

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
Not sure how flexible your instructor is, but might you be able to submit the file through email?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.8 GHz i7 MBA 11" OSX 10.8.2
I use flickr - but there is no "official" filckr app on the iPad. Try flickrstackr.
FlickStackr for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Well worth the $2 for all the flickr functionality it gives you. From flickr you can post to any forum with the embedding stuff. I use it all the time in conjunction with the camera kit.

Of course with iPad2 coming, you may want to return that iPad anyway.

OP
A
Reaction score
I already returned it this afternoon.
heading to the store on Sunday to get a macbook pro! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.