1 Big Reason Why iPad 2 SUCKS & So Does Apple...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNR

Reaction score
hirschas said:
//Hence my conclusion. The release of Ipad2 is by no doubt a pure marketing HOAX. There is no functionality in Ipad2 that Ipad1 could not have already possessed. Ipad2 is produced simply to Ipad1 purchasers, and more importantly force loyal Apple customers, into paying double the amount that an honest company would require of them. This is an insidious scheme on the part of Apple and must not e overlooked. People reward Apple with their wages, and how does Apple repay them? - by ripping them off with marketing schemes.//

I surmise that the iPad 2 is intended to fight off other tablets rather than expecting large numbers of iPad 1 owners to upgrade.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
//Hence my conclusion. The release of Ipad2 is by no doubt a pure marketing HOAX. There is no functionality in Ipad2 that Ipad1 could not have already possessed. Ipad2 is produced simply to Ipad1 purchasers, and more importantly force loyal Apple customers, into paying double the amount that an honest company would require of them. This is an insidious scheme on the part of Apple and must not e overlooked. People reward Apple with their wages, and how does Apple repay them? - by ripping them off with marketing schemes. **** you Apple//

I surmise that the iPad 2 is intended to fight off other tablets rather than expecting large numbers of iPad 1 owners to upgrade.

Honestly, I haven't been paying that much attention to this thread, but this is starting to get sureal.

First of all no one has ever "forced" me to buy an Apple product. I chose to after evaluating my alternatives. I never got everything I would have liked to have gotten at the time, but I have never bought anything from Apple that I was ultimately displeased with, not something true of other product lines I have bought.

Two, every business develops and releases product based on marketing strategy. This is the essence of capitalism (an economic system that has faults and strengths). But, I cannot understand dissing Apple for playing by the rules and winning.

Bottomline: If you don't like their products or processes, buy something else. That is your right. But, don't expect a sympathetic ear for a baseless rant.

GNR

Reaction score
I keep getting busted for inapproriate language. That is notMY language. It is a cut/paste quote from someone elses message that I DISAGREE with in my message

iWhat

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, iMac G5, iPad, iPhone 4, iPod (MANY)!
I keep getting busted for inapproriate language. That is notMY language. It is a cut/paste quote from someone elses message that I DISAGREE with in my message

I'll insert the quotation tags for you, so there will be no more confusion. Just really need to get into the habit of using the quote button, or mistakes will happen a lot more than you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.