Clean up my iMac

Reaction score
Anyone reco a free clean up application ? Done the Disk Utility stuff, repair etc and recovered free space, was wondering if there's anything I can run to give the HD a good sorting out.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Ill put this back in

MainMenu 1.7.4 and its free.

Dont upgrade as it will take you to the paid version but this is still a good App . . .

I removed this link, after rereading the post. These 2 Apps mine and Charlies below do what Disk Utility does but goes a heck of a lot deeper and gets the root level.

HTH as originally i thought you where looking for something completely different . . .

Let us know if its what you are looking for

On Oynx (below) you need the .v that is compatible for your machine or it could do more damage than good . . . Just a heads up if you go that way

Cheers

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Try using OnyX which is a free maintenance and clean up utility. Read the instructions first.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.