Program for 360 panoramic photos

Reaction score
I'm trying to find a program (better an open source) to create panoramic photos easily without the use of image proccesing software like photoshop.
Looking forward to your help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP 2.5GHz Core2Duo | 1.83Ghz Dual G5 PowerMac | 2.0 GHz Dual G5 PowerMac
I know on Windows there is a nice freeware pano software called Autostitch, but I have AutoPano Giga for Mac, it's not free but actually uses the same engine as autostitch and yields amazing results.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
'11 15.4, 2.2, 8gb MBP - '11 15.4, 2.0, 8gb MBP, 2x4gb Gen1 Nano, 8gb Gen3 Nano,
I'm trying to find a program (better an open source) to create panoramic photos easily without the use of image proccesing software like photoshop.
Looking forward to your help.

I shoot 360s for my clients and my choice of software is ptgui for stitching, and Pano2VR for 360 movie creation.

ptGui

Photo stitching software 360 degree Panorama image software - PTGui

Pano2vr

Flash Panorama Player and QTVR Converter - Pano2VR - Garden Gnome Software

I'm new to the Mac thing but I downloaded and install both on my mac last night and they appear identical to the windows versions which work wonderfully.

Here are a few samples I've produces for clients:

Craig Lamson Photo 360 VR movies

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, 4GB, 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3, Snow Leopard
I use PTGui to good effect on my iMac

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.