How to update Bootcamp 3.1 and 3.2 wthin black screen Win 7 problem

Reaction score
Hello,

I was installing Window 7 Ultimate on my iMac and still stuck at black screen with blinking cursor. Read tones of posts and still couldn't fix it. My Bootcamp was 3.0.1, do I need Bootcamp 3.1 then 3.2? I downloaded Bootcamp 3.1 & 3.2, but can't run it as it can only run from Window environment, right? But I stuck at black screen, how to install Bootcamp 3.2?? Any kind advise please.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Boot camp 3.2, as with 3.1 is just a Windows driver package. It doesn't have any effect on the install and isn't related to the black screen issue.

Have you followed and tried the USB driver solution to the black screen issue?
I've done several Windows 7 installs and this has worked everytime.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP 2.5GHz Core2Duo | 1.83Ghz Dual G5 PowerMac | 2.0 GHz Dual G5 PowerMac
Give this a shot: Download a demo of Vmware fusion, and boot Windows straight from your Mac partition and see if it can boot in that. If not, I think you should just blow Windows away and start from scratch.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.