• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Bluetooth Mighty Mouse?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" PowerBook 1.5ghz
Anybody heard anything about a Bluetooth version of the new Mighty Mouse?

I wouldn't mind having one of the new ones but I'd much rather have a wireless version.

Is this in the works?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1Ghz PB 768Mb 10.4.5 30Gb Video iPod 40Gb 3G iPod 1Gb iPod Shuffle
it will be in the works but i dont think so for a good 12months+ i mean the wired one has only just been released

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 1.8GHz Power Mac G5; 1GB SDRAM; 160GB Serial ATA; 20 inch Cinema Display
I'm with you on this!

I'd get one if there was a bluetooth Mighty Mouse. Actually, I asked this question in this thread here: http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22888 . It'd be nice if they came out with one sooner then the assumed 12 months. :)

I'm sure it's in high demand right about now. So I think it should be in the works. If its not, Apple needs to get cracking on this ;) . I like the fact that it looks like the single button mouse. And I really like my Bluetooth single button Apple mouse. Don't ask why though. Its funny when someone comes over my house, they use my Mac and they've never used a single button mouse before. They don't know what to do. I get questions like, "how do you scroll without the roller" or "how do you right click"? :dummy: :p

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.