webcam and voice clips in AMSN

Reaction score
i tried downloading subversion but not done something right with it just yet , will this help with my cam and voice clips, i can hear voice clips but other people dont receive mine or webcam invites to see their cam or they to see mine, since ive got the latest version of amsn its not worked and nothing comes up for the person when i requested cam in mercury too, its very annoying, really hoping someone can help me!!

Kax

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13" 2.4GHz Core i5 10.7.3 4GB DDR3 RAM 500GB HDD
Could you write you mac specs? that would be helpful :)

OP
B
Reaction score
thanks os much for replying :) my mac specs : processor: 2.16 ghz intel core 2 duo and memory 2 gb 667 mhz ddr2 sdram , version 10.4.11 ..hope this helps!

Kax

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13" 2.4GHz Core i5 10.7.3 4GB DDR3 RAM 500GB HDD
Are you calling ones that uses Windows or Mac? Sometimes I can not call who uses Windows while I am using Mac. Can you try to call them from AMSN site?

OP
B
Reaction score
the ones im calling are using windows.. they dont get my voice clips but they come up on mine and i hear them and i get theirs as well , and they dont see that ive requested webcam.. how do you mean to try to call them from the AMSN site?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.