iBook G4, can't connect to internet at all

Reaction score
I used to be able to connect to Wi-fi but ever since I connected to the Narita airport Wi-fi network I can't connect to the internet anymore, not even if I connect with an ethernet cable. When I try to connect the web broser just continues to load for about 4 minutes then it says it can't find a host server.
When I returned to Narita airport after my trip I could connect to their Wi-fi network but any other place I go to I can't connect and even at home. I'm thinking that my settings got changed somehow when I connected to the Narita airport Wi-fi network because that is the only network I can connect to. I've had different computer people look at my iBook G4 but noone has any idea what's wrong.

I've looked at different forums for people with a similar problem and I've tried the suggestions given but nothing has worked so far, I'm hoping someone has some idea on how to fix my problem.

Reaction score
A few questions...

1. What are the specs of your iBook G4? (Operating system, etc.)
2. Does the iBook detect any other networks? Check to see if there's a list in the network menu (click on the signal strength icon in the menu bar to bring this up).
3. Have you tried playing around with the Network control panel? See if your location is set to "automatic".

OP
A
Reaction score
1. OS, 10.9.3
2. I can detect to networks whereever I have taken my iBook
3. The location is set to automatic.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.