2 ipod touches, 1 itunes account

Reaction score
there are multiple purchases on one, but nothing on the other yet. the apps are not synced to the computer yet, but can they be downloaded for free on the other ipod?

the buttons say buy now on apps already purchased. i thought it would say purchased, and i would download for free.

perhaps it will download for free but i want to double check to be safe.

should i sync them to the computer first? i'd rather not if its not necessary. these ipods are actually my dads and his computer is garbage.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
The iTunes store keeps track for you. After you appear to have purchased it for a second time a message will pop up telling you you have already purchased this APP and do you want to download it again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mid '09 13" MBP 2.53 C2D, 8Gb RAM, 250 Gb HD, SL and Win7
Easy as pie

Just connect the iPod with the purchased apps to your computer and sync it. Your purchased apps will be added to your iTunes folder and can then be synced to the other iPod.;D
P.S.- that is how I got the apps purchased on my iPhone4 onto my MBP.

OP
P
Reaction score
haha yeah, macbook pro... not $300 dell desktop

i have a macbook so i never have an issue with getting on my computer. sucks for him though.

but thanks. i'll continue with the download

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.