Syncing 2 iPhones on one iTunes with separate contacts etc...

Reaction score
My question is, can I sync 2 iPhones on one computer but the only thing i want different per phone is contacts, calanders, notes, and mail. We would like to share all songs and apps. Is this possible?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
The best way is to have 2 user accounts, especially if you start separating mail and calendars

OP
T
Reaction score
Thanks for the response, I knew that would work I was hoping there was another way that didnt involve me making another user account. Any other suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 i3 27" 16gb Ram
I use the gmail contact sync on mine so that it would not be an issue.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
You can create additional calendars and separate contacts in their respective apps. Manage your iPhone to only sync to your specific calendar and contact group.
I don't know about Notes because it syncs through Mail and you might be able to differentiate which mail account your iPhone syncs with. Maybe not. Never tried it.

If you're sharing all songs and apps, be sure to use the same Apple ID on both iPhones.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
My question is, can I sync 2 iPhones on one computer but the only thing i want different per phone is contacts, calanders, notes, and mail. We would like to share all songs and apps. Is this possible?

Yes

Just takes a little work to set up

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.