Mini Display Port to HDMI and SONY TV?!?!

Reaction score
I apologize if this thread has already been posted, however I looked and nothing quite fit my question properly. So if your going to reply about that this has already been posted, please, save yourself some time.

ANYWAYS! I just bought a brand new 22" Sony Bravia TV and I also got a HDMI cord and a Display Port to HDMI adapter so I could hook my MacBook Pro up to the TV. The MacBook recognizes it is hooked up to the TV and the screen flashes blue for a second but the TV just repeats "No Signal". Any suggestions?!
Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
Check in your System Preferences > Displays, and make sure you have it all set up correctly in there, also check that the resolution you have selected is supported by your TV.

Hope this helps

- Simon

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
(Early 2011) MBP 15" 8gb ram/ 2ghz intel i7 27" iMac 3.2ghz Intel i3 4gb ram 1TB HD iPhone 4 16GB UL
i agree with buzzard as well as sometimes just a restart of the computer fix's it.... ohhhh & are u sure ur on the right hdmi input selection.... i made that mistake... hahahah

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.