photoshop plugins?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual G5 powermac
hi guys. anywhere that can point me to making photoshop plugins? ive got this neat effect id like to reproduce with the click of a button, and rather go through it OVER and OVER eveytime, id rather just simplify it

simply requries taking color channels of 3 different images and placing them in a new one...lots of fun with black and white images.

thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual G5 powermac
oh nice thats EXACTLY what im looking for. And then what to recall it? it just shows up in filters er what?

and are you a developer? i know the SDK is like 200$

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
MadSkillzMan said:
oh nice thats EXACTLY what im looking for. And then what to recall it? it just shows up in filters er what?

and are you a developer? i know the SDK is like 200$

Here are screenshots of where actions are and where to create an action droplet. You name an action, hit record, do all your steps, hit stop, and the action is saved in the pane. To use, select your saved action and hit play. You could also automate it into a droplet that resides in a folder or on the desktop to drop your images onto. I prefer doing it in PS but if its straight resizing, use a droplet.

View attachment Picture 3.pdf

View attachment Picture 2.pdf

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.