iPhone 4 style case for a iPhone 3G/3GS?

Reaction score
This might sound silly, but are there cases for an iPhone 3G/3GS that looks like the iPhone 4 case/bumpers?

I really like the feel of the square shape of the case on the iPhone 4, which is the reason why I want to get it for my iPhone 3GS.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic
OP
L
Reaction score
I saw those too, but they are not exactly "square" and they don't have sharp edges like the iPhone 4 cases.

I really like the edges on the iphone 4 cases thats why

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic
ok...I really dont think it will be possible since the body of the 3g/3gs is more rounded.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac i7 OSX 10.6.6 4GB/iPhone
I have >>The Otter<< phone case.. live and die by it ..I have dropped my phone on the street few times and its fine ...they have cases for 3G/3GS

Reaction score
Iphone 3G Look like the 4 4S

Check the Element Iphone 3G Case.

API3-1110-KF00-2T.jpg

it is the closest to the IP 4;D

Note: I have nothing to do with this website... I was just another customer, and i love the way my 3G look now.

C

chas_m

How exactly are you thinking that you can make a case for the rounded 3GS that looks like the ... um ... not-round iPhone 4?

That's not to say I don't like the idea ... it would look from a distance like you have a newer iPhone than you do! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.