Hard drive space recommendation help plz

Reaction score
what sup guys
I have an issue and here i am i have 112gb hard drive space which is very small amount of space to my lifestyle activities such as music, movies etc My question is i need more hard drive space any recommendation? i have 13in white MacBook please help me cheers!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
Then you'll be needing a 500GB 7200rpm HDD, from somewhere like this:

2.5" Laptop Hard Drives & SSD for MacBook, PowerBook, iBook, and PC Laptop/NoteBook systems Serial ATA & IDE/ATA

People have their own preferences, but I quite like Western Digital for mechanical HDDs, and Seagate it pretty standard too.

320GB WD 320GB 2.5" Western Digital 'Scorpio BLACK'... (WD3200BEKT) at OWC

or

500GB Seagate DIY KIT: 500GB 7200RPM HD for MacBook,... (OWCYST9500420AS) at OWC

The Seagate is aimed at MacBooks, and comes with an installation kit. At less that $100, you really can't go wrong.

Alternatively, you could probably land yourself a 2TB external HDD with Firewire 800 for less than $200.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
OP
S
Reaction score
guys if am i wrong tell me but i need internal hard drive that is build in mac inside is this what u recommended? i need internal

OP
S
Reaction score
what sup guys
I have an issue and here i am i have 112gb hard drive space build inside my white macbook which is very small amount of space to my lifestyle activities such as music, movies etc My question is i need bigger hard drive space to replace my old 112gb to lets say 500bg any recommendation? i have 13in white MacBook please help me cheers!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
OP
S
Reaction score
hey i need internal not external i need the one that is build inside in mac i need to replace that one with bigger one u guys recommend it external which i dont need

OP
S
Reaction score
i need internal hard drive that is build inside of mac if it is possible to replace internal hard drive ? i have 112gb internal hard drive build in my white macbook i want to replace with 500gb if is possible can you help me and recommend me which one thanx i appreciate it so much

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
If you click the links that I gave you in the other thread in my first response, you will see that they are "internal Hard Drives!"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Read my answer in your other thread, and click the links that I gave you in post #3 in this thread and you will see that they are "Internal Hard Drives!"

OP
S
Reaction score
ok sir the pic with three screw drives that an internal hard drive? if yes sorry for everything thanx so much? is it hard to replace?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes, they all are, but some come with screwdrivers and an external enclosure.
An external enclosure is a device that you can put your old hard drive in to make it and external hard drive.
These are good to have, as it makes it easy to transfer your data off your old hard drive to your new hard drive.

This link shows you how to install the hard drive.
It is very easy.
Installing MacBook Core Duo Hard Drive Replacement - iFixit

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
@shagadelicnyc

How many posts are you going to make to say the same thing? Please keep the topic together in one thread instead of several. That only confuses those who wish to reply and clutters the forums with unnecessary threads.

I've merged your posts together. Please stay in this thread.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
@shagadelicnyc

How many posts are you going to make to say the same thing? Please keep the topic together in one thread instead of several. That only confuses those who wish to reply and clutters the forums with unnecessary threads.

I've merged your posts together. Please stay in this thread.

Thanks for that.... was getting a bit tricky to try and keep up :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.