Setting static IP on network computers and reserving addresses in Airport Extreme

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
My roommate purchased an Airport Extreme router and I'm trying to get it set up. With my Belkin N+ I could set the IP addresses of computers on the network to static and set them so that the IP was reserved in the the router and would not be assigned to a computer that logged on requesting a random address.

How do I do this with the Airport Extreme. I don't see anything clear cut in the menus. I need to do this for at least one computer which is on the network as it's my server so port forwarding, remote desktop and other services have to have a static address setup.

I usually make the address a bit higher than the bottom ranges so that nothing would be assigned to it, but having the IP address reserved in the router just makes me more comfortable with the setup.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.