Bluetooth mouse on Bootcamp XP

Reaction score
Hello
i just got my mac a month ago
a quadcore ,
and i started using my usb bluetooth for my mouse , not my mac mouse but a mouse from logitech , it can recognise the mouse really good , and then when i installed xp on my mac with bootcamp everything worked greate, the mouse even worked with no problems ...

but then 2 days agow i formatted my hole system, everything even my mac
to start off all fresh , cause i was downloading all weird apps for mac for to try them out , and had so many that i just wanted to format the hole thing :p...
oh well , now i reinstalled everything , mouse still works greate on mac , but now after i installed the xp again , my mouse worked fine but after when i installed the drivers , and it started installing the bluetooth driver the mouse went stuck , and cant use it , ive tryed everything , it even sais that i have connection with my mouse on the bluetooth settings , its really weird , but right now im using my USB bluetooth for now , its just more weak then the bluetooth built in the mac pro i have .. and there isnt any point to waste a usb slot for this when i can use the bluetooth built in ...

well really hope someone can help , thx

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Moved. Does not belong in "Networking......"

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It's already been moved to the correct forum.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.