Apple Care Protection Plan Warranty Question!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook pro 13in 2.26ghz,64gb ssd,4gb ram & iphone 4 16gb,ipod,ipod touch 2nd gen
Hi,

i got my macbook pro 13 mid 09 model with apple care and it runs out on september 2012 just wandering once my apple care runs out can i add another apple care to it because i went to apple store and the people working there told me yes i can do this and some other workers there told me no i cant do this can some one tell if i can or not because i will be giving my macbook pro to my brother and get the new 13in or 15in macbook pro when it comes out thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
The AppleCare can only be purchased during the original warranty period.
Those who told you otherwise were misinformed.

OP
MrKay
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook pro 13in 2.26ghz,64gb ssd,4gb ram & iphone 4 16gb,ipod,ipod touch 2nd gen
@6string

Thank you very much for your reply

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
The confusion might be this: You can purchase it up to a year after you buy the Mac. But there's no "double dipping". So, yeah, you can get it later, or you can get it at the time of the purchase.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.