website design

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals:

I am wondering what apps people are using for basic website design. I m not very happy with iWeb results, and I am looking for something with more control. I do not know html code, nor do I want to learn it. I have a feeling I will inevitably learn it down the road, but right now I do not have the time, nor do I have the brain space. I am on a budget, and I am not sure I can afford to pay someone to do it. Does anyone know about how much something like that would cos? I have no friends that do website design.

Like I said it's pretty basic for a photography company. I just need a main page and a few sub-pages for a gallery, Contacts, Links, etc... Nothing too fancy.

Thanx for spending the time to read this.

Chris

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Reaction score
help me l would like to design my own website .How do l go about it as l do not have the slightest idea about the creation of websites and the fancy pictures that go with it.l have experience in the design of plant graphics and after that simply use the runtime that usully goes with the software to get my realtime updates.

Reaction score
i think the easiest way is using cms platform like Joomla or drupal. For blog the best way is to use wordpress. With these you don't have to write code at all, it's open source and you can find many free templates to use.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.