Jabra headset not being found on iPhone

Reaction score
The iPhone I'm using is a 3G jailbroken on 3.1.2

I bought a jabra headset the other day and synced it to my ps3 no problem. Now I want to use I on my iPhone, but my Bluetooth will not discover mY device. I know it's not the device cause or paired it with my ps3 and it always works. It's as of my Bluetooth could be on all day discovering and it won't find my war piece.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Can the headset support being paired to more than one device?

OP
GinoLicious
Reaction score
Hmm that is a good question. But my ps3 is 200 miles away and it's not being used with the Bluetooth so shouldn't I be able to pair it with my iPhone as I'm
not using two things for one device.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
You have to unpair or reset the headset and then pair it with your phone. Look at your headset's instructions on how to do that.

OP
GinoLicious
Reaction score
Yes I think I solved it. I'm new to this but the manual online claims to force the paiin and put it in that mode. My next question, does this mean I'll have to repair it with my ps3 after?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes I think I solved it. I'm new to this but the manual online claims to force the paiin and put it in that mode. My next question, does this mean I'll have to repair it with my ps3 after?

Yes unless your mic can pair with multiple devices.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.