Epson Stylus Pro 4800...

dae

Reaction score
I know this is a far shot and not a printers forum, but I find MAC forums to be more helpful and the community more knowledgeable.
So my company is a fine art printing company, we recently were giving an Epson Stylue Pro 4800, we knew going into this that the printer has a serious clogging problem. The person that gave us this printer even let us know about the constant clogging problem.
So here is the problem, the Magenta and Yellow channel are clogged badly. I have ran two power cleanings and more then 15 head cleanings and nothing advanced with these channels when I nozzle checked them.
My business partner and I have read a lot of similar experiences with this printer online. Watched videos on youtube on cleaning the head manually with a paper towel that sits under the head soaked with simple green.
everything we have read and watched and tired haven't worked yet.

If anyone has used this printer and give us some tips on how to get this printer working 100%, it would be great.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.