Barcode Inventory control App for iphone and itouch?

Reaction score
Is there an app available that can:
1. scan barcodes with the camera
2. store inventory usage
3. log usage into an inventory spreadhseet
4. assign scanned items to a certain job number on the inventory spreadsheet

I'm looking for an app that basically turns the iTouch or iPhone into a inventory scanner. This would be used to associate real costs to jobs done daily, weekly, monthly, and annually.

Any info provided will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Searching as well

I too am looking for the same software/hardware solution that integrates with iPhone & Mac computers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
I would like to see something a little more specific, to inventory my dvd collection.

Reaction score
Barcode Inventory

There is an iPhone app called 'barcode inventory' that scans barcode, can record other info, stores in an inventory and can transfer inventory in a .csv file using iTunes file sharing or email. It's very simple to use. There are a number of similar apps. This one has a red and white barcode icon. It sounds like what you are looking for.

Reaction score
iPhone barcode inventory

I think if you're interested in this topic you might want to check out the video I posted on YouTube. Search for my username wesnellans and take a look.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.